Turkey had been full party ADR in 2010, and the date 24/10/2013 , the scope of the regulations published in the Official Gazette No. 28801 of ADR was adopted.
As it is stated at ADR chapter 1.8.3 each undertaking , the activities of which include the carriage,or the related packing ,loading, filling or unloading, of dangerous goods by road shall appoint one or more safety advisers fort he carriage of dangerous goods, responsible for helping to prevent the risks inherent in such activities with regard to persons, property and the environment.
It provides solutions for the following issues with the Turkmen expert consultant team in Logistics ;
- ADR Compliance Concultancy
- ADR General Awareness Training
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor Service
- Storage Of Dangerous Goods Concultancy
For further information please contact with our ADR Department ; email@example.com
Responsible parties within the scope of the ADR Agreement
- Tank Container / Portable Tank Operator
The participants in the carriage of dangerous goods are being supervised by the ministry auditors in accordance with the relevant regulations 2014/ TMKTDGM-02 and the detection of non-compliances being held subject to penalty.
- Evyap A.Ş.General Awareness Training
- DB Schenker ArkasGeneral Awareness Training
- NTG – Karınca A.Ş.Consultancy Service & General Awareness Training
- Doğuş Otomotiv A.Ş.Consultancy Service & General Awareness Training
- Order Management (PLM)
- Building transportation channels strategy
- Transport Productivity
- Quality control system design